Wednesday, May 07, 2008

07/05/08, a normal day.

Date : 07 May 08
Time : 1043 hours
Mood : ?? i dun know.!

aww...this is the 2nd day i have problem sleeping...wat is this ? scientific it's called insomnia, which means a situation where you have difficulties in falling a sleep.. it lasted for 2 days..and i feel terrible about it. im so tired, exhausted, and i am a pig( i used to sleep alot), and i will never encounter this type of problem, yet it hits me. sigh. wondering y.

so i cant sleep.. and i have nothing to do.... SO? i played poker..guess wat, i reached PRO 100k, using my bro's acc, but my own acc left 3 hunderd plus oni...disappointed..

yea 4get to inform, my bro flew to London on work basis. his company sent him there for 1 months, high allowance summore...so nice.. haha.. i cahtted with him yesterday night, and he wanted to buy me a jersey. yay!

actually i juz come back from servicing my wira, and help him take a bath... and my dad help me with the myvi.. thanks for that. now it looks nice d, without the dust, the bird shit and stuff. gosh. i realised that im damn lazy man.

yaya... also, juz now during servicing, the uncle and his kaki talked about the malaysia's live on the parliamentary debate. even them, which i would less expect from them to have attention on that, they are commenting it... well, Malaysia's changing.

good luck my country..

0 comments: