Thursday, August 28, 2008

Maury

What a world is this…. What a dramatic + shocking + realistic world is this.. this is a thing that I do not want to believe…until I watched it with my own eye… and yes! I had a peek on it ady.. but yet… it’s unbelievable. I JUST DON’T WANT TO BELIEVE IT@!!!!

just now i watched a show called Maury... it's a live show that 'help' those parents who have no other idea or chances to help their children with their 'wtf' attitude...

actually this shows got alot more activity...just go and have a peek then...

just go youtube and search for Maury...or simply browse below clip....






their child poor attitude...or should i say damn shit mindset?

having sex with 60 yrs old man?
having sex for a cheeseburger?
having sex for RM20
having sex for a stupid damn can of soda drinks....

what....the...hellllllllllllllllllllllllll...............!!!!!!!!

sigh..speechless...

also..there's people that come to this show to find their baby's father.... WHO IS THE BABY's father?

on this episode....



i shed a tears for this girl... she's so cham..god.




see the fking man's attitude? wat the crappy ass***e............

if you are lucky..you have guys waiting like this...if not...then you will be wandering around looking for your child's father!!!!!!!!!





guys are jerk.. poor girl... resulting from behaviour of having random s... themself for not making themself worthy.....



this is the real world!!! face it! care for your loved one!
sad but it's true...

sign out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg... phin, I'm speechless. 12th guy and she still cant find it. I think I'll kill myself ady if i am in her shoe =(

Gan said...

ERM

ÞîňĢ™ said...

oliphin..disappear jor ah