Saturday, August 16, 2008

All About Lucky....

today i did something i felt bad... sigh...

First of all...let me say sorry to Lucky... i beat him until he CRIED.. his eye is watery like and he hide himself at a corner and cried.. my heart felt so pain.. sorry lucky..

who's Lucky? here comes... this is Lucky...


one of this dog is my lucky...


this pic is taken when he's dunno 1 months old....


he's pig!!


he's so cute!!!!

lucky is growing day by day....


he's very intelligent....



and playful...


he's probably the cutest dog for me..^^



not only that...he's so hardworking... expecially towards 'playing' with smaller friend... he'll get too excited..^^

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS :







he bang himself in an after-rain effect in a mud.... gosh.. haha...
he deserve to be praise...^^

sometimes..my mum scold him for 'starring' at her..





yea...these are the eyes..

i was going to laugh when my mum scold him...


whenever he got something.. he'll eventually find place to hide it.. kinda a base for him...


and eventually.....

we'll find it..^^


this is lucky..pretending to be DEAD? or just lazy sleeping..


and a candid pic taken...


this dog also abit 8 1 lor... haih.. got anything happening, he'll go see... like a "8 gong" la...haha





haha..gotcha... 8 gong!!!



taken on saturday 9/8/08.. lucky you so ACTION ah...ask you look camera you dun 1...zzzz

haha.. lucky..you are the best...

today he acted strange and grrr towards my cousin...trying to 'attack'. i take cane and caned him...sigh..he cried.. and i heart break..zzz i sayang back him le...


there's a phrase mentioned, dog is man's best friend... yes he is...

p/s- lucky..dun always pee and poo at the wrong place...i'll beat you also!!!! haha.. remember!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

dog abusers...i going to report to the officials n give u a summon :D

Jen said...

my mimi more cute than your dog :P blek!

Unknown said...

Aww...he's s0 cute....
*urhem...lucky i mean...*

mEn_m3n said...

wahhhh!!!!! so cute ur dog.... >.< i go curi it... :D

sakurablossom said...

hahha... You just like me... I spoil my dog lots but when she naughty in terms start chasing other small creatures like cats then I had to hit her cause she will go crazy when she see cats.