Monday, October 09, 2006

cousin's wedding^^

yea...last few days ( fri & sat), my cousin had a wedding...friday is known as 'bechellor night', and saturday is the real wedding day...im really having a wonderful day in it..im wondering, when's my turn? lol..wont be so fast cos i dun like to be 'tied' and 'controlled'...hehe



yea..this is taken in the wedding room..



i miss his sofa...very nice to sit on..even i can fall asleep on it...haha..



haha..yea yea..this is the couple i meant.. the male is my cousin, and beside is now known as my "_______", omg..wat i should call her now? nvm..i'll go CIO...



back to the friday night..this is both my uncle...well they drink occasionally, and i made myself clear, they area not alcholic yea..^^

on that day, im declared a weak alcholic...damn sad...i drank juz 1 can of Carlsberg, my face turn totally red..as red as an apple..sigh! 2nd can, i'll feel like im in the disco...*pissed off man*...luckily i didn take another..if not, i'll collapse there..sigh!



how am i going clubbin with this level of alcohol? they even provoke me ... haha .."police no need ask me 'blow ball', see my face sure direct kantoi" ..darn!..so friend, dun ever, i mean DUN EVER make me drunk..lol..now u know my weakness..

btw, im damn sad with my k700i camera...my aunt show me their k750i, k800i, this and that...and i really wish i get 1 ( birthday wish for a k800i) hope it come true..lol and i dont mean to ask u fork the money out..lol..cos i got many birthday wish more..damn greedy me..^^

yea, during that night also, we did ceremony in traditional way... I think it's teochew ritual of weddin..not sure thou..the bridegroom need to wear like cowboy ( said by my aunt..lol), everythin's in white colour and + red stuff ( kinda scarf),comb hair and many more...


sitting is my cousin, both standing young couple is my granpa and granny..haha.


my aunt really nervous and happy + overjoy..haha..written all over her face with a big sweet smile, and i think she felt really relieve now..both his son had married.. and left oni a daughter..


this is the cowboy of new generation...

ok..anyway..it never reaches the end...still got dinner which fall on next few weeks..not really clear about the exact date..

*happy forever*

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

wishin them happy forever..haha