Wednesday, October 11, 2006

allergic which i damn hate

oh gosh!..from the wedding..im suffering till now...im having real troublesome + sux + shit alcohol allergic (as far as i know, thou not medical confirm) my whole body like damn burnin hot + itchy + rashes + this and that, that make me damn pissed off..




till last 2 day, i finally went to a phramacy near my house for medicine..as i ask the pharmacist about the medicine, she's like, 'wat' ...and i start to questionin her profesionality..haha..



but in the end..she go gossip with her friend and i kinda heard they say somethin while im paying..lol..which i dosent really wan to curi dengar arr..cos they talking quite loud..like nobody's around..

1 : im oso allergic to alcohol..last time hor, i go ___ drink, my whole body __. my bf need go ______
2 : omg..really...sigh bla bla bla

and like every girl does..all ended up giggle..oh gosh..i was like...wat the..well, that's girl..

"Ceterizine Hydrochloride" which after i checked on the internet, yea..is the medicine for allergic..but it seemed dosent do any help...or should i say less help..
anyone got better solution? or any magical medicine?

pray for me to recover better..and it's still hurtin me..sigh!

1 comments:

C.Zakee said...

i heard sum1 says use a can of beer tat same type u drank to pour on ur body after bathing.. donno realli help or not but giv it a try.. tell me if it's work cuz i've allergic to alcohol as well.. hehe..