Saturday, September 23, 2006

lovely scooter get sick..


this is the bike i wanted to have...



but i got this...nah...actually juz joking...



this is my current bike...

my bike broke down today...juz suddenly pick-up gone...then naik bukit like crawling...then engine sounds quite loud as well...i mai go ask some motorcyclist to help me around...here come a man with kind-hearted....helped me out and...finally..i found out that my scooter gone out of 'minyak hitam'...wat to say in english? i dunno


ya..this stupid thing that costs me RM14.80....!!

then i dunno where to put..how to put...i mai ask the lady cashier to help me out..so kind of her...go ask a gang of friend come look...lol..well..here goes a day...

1 comments:

sakurablossom said...

I think minyak hitam translation is black oil. The real english I don't know. Hey, next time make sure you bring your motorcycle for check up every month at least then no break down lo. Hhahah...