Friday, September 29, 2006

ice skating



i can fly today...and i fall down...fly again...and fall down again..damn...haha..
well..guess wat..i went to ice skating wif friends. we skate at Pyramid Ice...located at sunway pyramid there ....

we did some funny stuff...can u imagine..we go buy 'sayur'(as said by amelinda) at supermarket? (what the heck im doing?).....yea..that's true...we accompany 1 'suri rumah' aka Amelinda go shoppin...but it's funny..end up she and ginny chat about food...and guys juz listen..


some stuff we bought...


and we behave like kids...we drink vitagen( taste nice oso leh wei )...


me and Ginny( 1 of the 6 buddy)

kk..then we proceed to the skating ring...we paid RM13 for entrance fee and add another RM5 for a glove( not nice..red colour)


yea.this is me and loong fatt(1 of the 6 buddy)

we really had fun there..well i did not fall as much as u think...around 10++...or more?( good for a 1st timer)..haha..wat to do? falling is a process of learning ..
at first...i really cant even move my body..whenever i try to..i'll become unstable and will eventually slip off..and fall..so sia sueh...but with my intelligent and cleverness( tak tau malu)...i manage to catch the flow..catch the rythem and catch the feel..yay...good bless...but still..i was unable to brake..and keep on banging the wall to slow myself down..


this is also me and ginny...inside the Pyramid Ice liao..she can consider my instructor ..but im bad that everytime i fall..sure she fall as well..not my fault..( cos i grab her as well..how bad am i..haha..i always remind her not to grab me when i fall..but in the end..im the 1 who's causing her problem)...tq ginny

well...at there..we met some of old friend( we knew from Merdeka stuff) but didn really talk much cos i paiseh...and i did meet a gorgeous girl skating there..she's preety and cute...resemble 1 of my friend oso..abit..but too sad..i didn take her pic..sigh!

well..that's the end of a fun day which i PK the most....

1 comments:

sakurablossom said...

Hhahah... When you come online must tell me more ooo about ice skating ok? As the term goes, no pain no gain right? Hhahaha...