Tuesday, November 07, 2006

wat quality of a boy/girlfriend you would like to hav?

have you ever talk about wat kind of boy/girlfriend u would like to hav? im sure you does..
hav you ever talk in the public about any topic? im sure you had..

but...
hav you ever talk about wat kind of boy/girlfriend you would like to have in public? this is abit of wierd rite? yea yea..i think so too...

yesterday, Ms Pat introduce us to spontaneous public speaking during the BI tutorial...and the topic given is "Wat quality you would like to have in a boy/girlfriend"..( if talking to 1-1 or among friends, i can crap or juz boast watever)


im so 'lucky' to be the 2nd speaker..haha..and lillian get to be the 1st speaker..she's funny in front^_^..but i shared quite brief in there...due to my curosity, i try to ask myself

a good girlfriend for me,

take good care of me when im sick ( i kinda always sick...)

know how to communicate well wif me (n others of cos, but priority is me ler..)

got own personality, own attitude, own copyright ..means must hav special personality that i cant feel from others..

active in everything...(sports, social life, daily activity)
p/s - in class, i told the class y i like gals in sports - because they will surely hav a great body( rite boys?)

know how i feel, and can make me feel that she care for me, and not juz wanted to tie me die down..(i cannot tahan suffocate)

look is normal enuf ( i afraid competition( i told this in class...OMG))

"look normal enuf but not TOO ugly"(quote from li ping, classmate who do the speaking oso...and here comes all the class laugh all the way..)

humerous, know how to make situation good when everythin's silence, know how to cheer me up when im down..

p/s - all i meant now is juz the way, the attitude of her, cos all u see is how she treated me..


well, this early morning and im crappin here...gtg wei cos later got early class.. c ya

0 comments: